Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Skinny Chick Challenge: Armed with Aps

Ok, so we all have them. I have two...a pair of red Zara pants and my old favorite pair of Levis that use to fit soooo perfect, now snug in my bottom drawer waiting to be freed. I kept them as a reminder of my pre-baby days but currently being used as motivation.

The best 2 aps out there to get you RIGHT for the New Year are My Fitness Pal and c25k (Couch 2 5k). My Fitness Pal is great, similar to the online weight watchers program but FREE and the c25k gets you prepared for your first race (pay the $1.99 for the upgrade to use music & prompts, well worth it). This combination together should be able to knock off at least 20 to 30 pounds in 3 - 4 months. So here we go, I am not going to divulge my wait but I' will say that I'm at +30 of where I need to be. (Thank God I'm tall, the weight is dispersed).

Sunday, January 22 will mark the start of my 3 month challenge and I will keep updated with my weekly loss. Lord take the wheel, this is going to be tough.

Here's to my flat stomach and some banging thighs!


** Borrowed from my friend Crys (thanks babe) via Dr. Oz

SKINNY CHICK POPCORN - about 60 calories a serving

1/4 cup popcorn

Pour in brown bag

Fold over top

Put the bag in the microwave for 2 minutes or until popping stops

Pour into container

Spray on some cooking spray (you can use olive oil in a spray bottle)

Season with cinnamon or garlic salt

Enjoy!

With Love,
Jabs ♥

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info Jen. I'm definitely down to join the challenge. Down 5 lbs but have 15 more to go. Pray my strength! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis:

    Lovin' the blog & direction (and THANK YOU for the shout out)!!! Hugs & kisses to the Black Brunette!!!

    T.Chance

    ReplyDelete