Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Date Night: Red Tails

So our Saturday night date ended up being a day outing (Hey, you go when the sitter 'grandma' is available) and we went to see Red Tails then for a bite to eat. Bottom line for me is I liked it and the movie will go in my file along with Pursuit of Happyness (I know it's spelled incorrectly), The Great Debaters and anything else I want my children to watch in a few years.

Did I mention the critics annihilated the movie? They did not just give it a moderate review... it was if I was about to go watch Soul Plane! They claimed it is a HBO show still out just like it. Ummm did the critics say that when the millionth version of 'The Hand that Rocks the Cradle" came out, or when the Black Swan aka the 50th version of 'Single White Female' reared its ugly head. NO, it's their opinion and like a*%holes everyone has one. So I would suggest you go check it out and make your own.



Enjoy!

With Love,
Jabs ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment