Friday, November 30, 2012

J WALKING.....Will Walk for Wine

So um, what I had meant to do was run so much every day :)......... I started out good doing the run walk thing but fell off. (My diet is my saving grace)  I was doing about 3 miles, but not at the speed I desired and I felt the switch up had me walking slower then if I only walked.  So I decided to see at what speed I walked comfortably and could speed it up from there.  So today I started my J Walking and as I suspected my time was better about 4 miles in 66.32 minutes.


So the plan is not to give up on running, but to get my speed up on walking and incorporate the running back in when I get to higher speeds and build my stamina.  But for now I will get in my 25 miles J Walking.

♥♥ Walk this Way ♥♥

21 fine, one day at a time!







No comments:

Post a Comment